Saturday 23 July 2016

Wedding Halls in Jaipur – The ‘Grandness’ That Your Wedding Needs

With the wedding season just a month or so away, everybody is busy gearing up for their or other peoples’ weddings. So if you are one of those few getting married this year, first thing first, how are your wedding preparations going? Have you finalized the venue? Is there a destination wedding on the cards?

I know these questions are a bummer and everyone one around you is bombarding you with such questions with no one actually coming-up with the possible solution. During my wedding preparation, all that the people did around me was to confuse me. So my fiancé and I too took the matters in our hands and jumped the gun on our wedding planning. Ours was a winter wedding and while we both were scratching our heads regarding the destination, my dad out of the blue just said Jaipur and we knew where we were going to tie the knot. There are a lot of wedding halls in Jaipur, so finding the right one wasn’t a problem. Now came the most important part where to stay in Jaipur. Fortunately for us, one of my college friends was the General Manager of this fancy five star hotel in Jaipur. His team took care of everything from planning the wedding to the food and all. Everything happened the way we wanted it to, so the moral of the story is that when it comes to your wedding it’s better to take charge of things and do whatever pleases you.

No comments:

Post a Comment